Sunday, January 24, 2016

An announcement

Hello, writers of worlds.

I know there are those out there who understand my goal. Who sympathize with my desires. They see my lust for revenge and they sympathize with it.

I need you now.

I know those of you which write stories about this world, this so called "Fear Mythos". I need you to write events in your stories that will aid the reaching of my goals. You must not write randomly, but events of my description and choosing that I know will help. For this, we will need a method of communication better than this.

I have discovered I can communicate with your world through an application known as "Skype". I have created an account, "houseoftraptom", through which those of you who wish to help me rewrite this world can communicate with me to get instructions.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment