Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The First Power over Murus

Due to the agreement mentioned earlier, I have finally gained a small bit of power of Murus, Lofries' world.

The creator of "The Two Amigos" agreed to write a ritual into his series that would transfer the creation energy from that world over to me. In return, I would release Abilene Carter.

I released Abilene Carter.

The main character of "The Two Amigos" was written to perform this ritual- in his world, it was to transfer to a different location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA3ohIhsuME

In reality, it transferred the energy related to a connection between Murus and that world to me. I have been able to tap into this energy and gain slight power over Murus.

I am unable to do much yet, but I suppose I can start small.

No comments:

Post a Comment